minecraft server

Zet hier je reclame voor andere evenementen en overige
Plaats reactie
madjack

minecraft server

Bericht door madjack » 31-10-2011 18:26

Gezien een aantal gevraagd hadden wat de site was :)

http://mine.mad-jack.net

verkooppraatje...

The story so far:
In the beginning the universe was created.
This made alot of people very angry and it was widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Introduction
We three admins of the server started out playing on 1 server which shall not be named here. A few patches later we got pretty annoyed at that server due to some of the plugins they were running. That is why we decided, "Let's start our own server!".

Two weeks later and our server is up and running, we have the settings the way we wanted and tested what needed to be tested. The next step you ask? Get MOAR members. This is why we want you, yes you, for our server!

Features
Starter town. Build your home safely here, do not worry about getting killed by enemies or friends!
Anti-grief tools.
GM shop. Sell your metric tons of iron here for diamonds and more!
Dedicated server.
Monthly challenges. Now with 100% more rewards!
Teamspeak. Also 24/7 online!
Creepers and Enderman do not damage the world.
Public forest, mine and sand dunes.
And much more.

Plugins
Craftbukkit - server
Falsebook
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
PermissionsEX
Creepersafe
logblock (until guardian is released temporary)
backup
Essentials
Multiverse-core-portals
Dynmap

Rules

No Griefing. This means no stealing from chests. Or destruction of someones house or project. Destroying a house to kill the player is also considered griefing.
No whining about griefing, being killed, losing items to other players. PVP is only disabled in startertown and certain areas.
No Cheating! Use of bugs certain mods and exploits is not allowed.
Respect all persons on the server. You want to be treated normally so do the same to everyone else.
Admins Word is Final. If you violated the rules that gotten you banned you better have a good explanation with an apology ready. And appeal using the PM to the admin that banned you. Anywhere else whining in forums and what not will simply earn you a ban from the forums as well.
Talk English in chat. We have an international server. Only talk your language on either our teamspeak or in tell. Not globally on server!
Do not beg for items. Check the public storage. And else just mine it yourself. There is plenty of chances for things all around. (Sand Dunes, Public Forest, Public Mine)
Follow the instructions of the admins and mods after you have been whitelisted on the server.
Have fun. You better follow this last rule!
404: Rule not found

Applications
Due to keeping the management of our server manageable, we would like to ask you to register on our forums. In there you will find a template on how we would like you to register. Using this template will get you white-listed faster.

After you get white-listed you can get a lot in our starter town and move out into the world.

Forums: http://mine.mad-jack.net/forums

Plaats reactie